Consultant Psychiatrist and Mental health advocate
– Bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery (University of Nairobi)
– Master of medicine in Psychiatry (University of Nairobi).
– Master of science , medical statistics (in progress, university of Nairobi).
– Alumnus of the Mental Health Leadership and Advocacy program (University of Ibadan , Nigeria).
– Alumnus of the African college of Neuropsychopharmacology leadership program.
– Former secretary general , Kenya medical practitioners and dentists union (KMPDU).
– A commentator on mental health through opinion writing in newspapers.
– A guest to numerous media interviews on radio and TV on mental health.
-A social media host of mental health conversations.
– A national official of the Kenya Psychiatric Association (KPA).
Moderator: Dr Boniface Chitayi, Consultant Psychiatrist & Mental Health Advocate, MoH Panelists Thaddaeus Olum, Zwara Arts Eddy Kimani, Mental Health Advocate & Campaigner Bright Shitemi, Mental 360 Hon. Sabina Chege, Women Representative, Murang’a County Government Sen. Sylvia Kasanga, Nominated MP to The Senate of the Republic of Kenya Iregi Mwenja – PDO